The Managed App Training sessions are broken into a 3 part series. You can book into the sessions by clicking the links below and if you feel lie your need a refresher, please don't hesitate to re-book sessions you have already attended.
The first part of the 3 part training series. In this session we cover:
- The general layout of Managed - Learn how to navigate around the system and how profiles work
- Introduction to payments - Learn how the Managed Pay system works and what flexibility it offers all users
- Creating & configuring properties - How to set up a property and configure all the settings
The second part of the 3 part training series. In this session we cover:
- Configuring & Managing Leases - Learn how to add a tenant and their lease into the system.
- The Action Centre - Learn how to manage your day and use the task functionality
- Paying a bill - Learn how to enter and process bills for services & trades
- Managed Maintenance - Learn how to facilitate maintenance from your Action Centre
The final part of the 3 part training series. In this session we cover:
- Managed Inspect - Learn how to complete ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections in the system.
- How notifications work - Learn how the suite of automated communications work in the system and how they are managed
- Agency Reporting - Learn how to generate and read agency reports
Once you have completed the training sessions, you can access ongoing Q&A session by visiting our Managed App Training Room